Safety is our priority
1. We can only allow tables of 6 persons
2. Service is only by the waiter. There is no service at the bar area
3. You must wear a face mask at all times when entering the premises using the toilets and when frequenting the smoking area
4. You must fill in your details in the track and trace app provided before entering the premises otherwise you will NOT be allowed entry
5. You must observe social distancing - stay at least 1 metre away from others
6. Please use the sanitiser made available when entering these premises .
7. Please do not move tables or chairs. They are positioned there for a reason.
8. We do not allow customers to ‘mingle ‘ between tables . NO MOVEMENT BETWEEN TABLES IS ALLOWED
9. We will close at 10pm which means that all customers must leave the building by 10pm
10. Management reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you do not comply with any of the above .
Serving tapas with passion to the people of Camden since 1985, Bar Gansa is set in the heart of Camden’s vibrant Inverness Street, just a few seconds’ walk from the iconic markets.
Following a striking redesign, Bar Gansa proudly welcomes Nacho Rivera as its new Head Chef. Rivera’s love for cooking started in his hometown in Southern Spain, inspired by the region’s traditional cooking and fresh produce. The menu focuses on authentic Spanish cuisine including tasty Tapas dishes and classic Paella made with a traditional recipe, using only the freshest ingredients.
"Bar Gansa manages to conjure up some of the elemental magic and spirit of Spain with its patriotic red and yellow colour schemes and classic wooden tables. It's a good-humoured and exceedingly friendly venue that happily accommodates all-comers, who perch on stools clustered around the bar or grab one of the rustic tables.
The full menu focuses on tapas backed up a few more substantial offerings. Electrifying flamenco displays bring the place to its feet on Sunday evenings, but there's music and entertainment of some kind most nights. The sangria flows and everyone has the best of times.
- Mobile Food Guide -
Join us for a wonderful evening of fantastic food and hospitality at our Spanish oasis in Camden Town!
Join us for an authentic Spanish bottomless brunch available on weekends until 4pm
Authentic Spanish brunch dishes made with love and served with passion!
90 minutes bottomless sangria or beer & one Spanish brunch item from the menu
Date: Saturdays & Sundays
Food options: vegan and vegetarian options are available
*restricted to indoor dining only
By the Escuela de Balle from 8pm every Sunday.
Flamenco Sundays package including:
- Flamenco show
- Half a bottle of red / white wine
- Bread and olives
- Paella of any choice from the menu or 3 tapas
- Dessert of the day